Welcome to Django Mail Templated documentation!¶
Django Mail Templated is a tiny wrapper around the standard
send_mail() function that provides an easy way to create email
messages using the
Django template system
The Source code is available at GitHub under MIT license.
- Built with OOP, KISS and flexibility in mind. Really small and simple, but yet full-featured (I hope).
- Extends and mimics the built-in Django’s
send_mail(). Compatible as much as possible.
- Fully supports Django template system including template inheritance (thanks to BradWhittington for the note about the problem).
- Supports any possible template engines and loaders.
- Supports serialisation (thanks to arjandepooter).
- Fully covered with tests.
- Tested with Django 1.4-1.9.
- Compatible with Python 3.
Table of Contents¶
- Getting started
- Advanced usage
- API Reference